Site Wide Activities [RSS]
@kat60 Welcome to Awakening to the Truth of Self! You are welcome
You do more than “feeling fear”: you create it.
Many think that we incarnate for a purpose, for some that purpose is entirely self based – to learn lessons and grow spiritually as a consequence. others think there is more to it – that they have a purpose for the wider population. other’s think that incarnation is effectively what we do in order to move beyond spiritual adolescence. I think were…[Read more]
Thanks for your feedback.
Straddling both perspectives looks like an evidence to me now. I feel like one cannot work with the other, as far as I’m concerned.
I feel I’m both too, I think I began under the misapprehension that I was purely a physical being. later I went through an awakening and for quite a while I was a spiritual being having a physical existence. However in the state I fund it very difficult to maintain myself in the physical and I had to work hard to get my feet back in the…[Read more]
<div class=”discussion” data-category-id=”4567939:Category:181″>
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955) was an internationally renowned French Jesuit, searcher, theologist, paleontologist and philosopher.
These words of his are famous:
Today’s Moon Forecast
Moon in Virgo
Moon is traveling through conscientious Virgo today. Watch for nagging. You probably are correct, but say it nicely. Run errands and don't forget to floss your teeth.
- Dancing with the pale knight
- A Year out of Time, -Seaopal
- Training the Ego – 10 – More Insight on Recurring Negative Thoughts
- Training the Ego – 9 – Meditative Healing Journeys
- Training the Ego – 8 – Recurring Negative Thoughts
- Training the Ego 7 – Ego and Labels
- Training the Ego 6 – Working with Ego – Full Mindfulness
- Training the Ego 3 – Working with Ego – A mind without thoughts
- Training the Ego 5 – Living in the Now
|Sun in Scorpio|
|Moon in Virgo|
|Third Quarter Moon|
23 days old
Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened Happiness never decreases by being shared