Site Wide Activities [RSS]
Many think that we incarnate for a purpose, for some that purpose is entirely self based – to learn lessons and grow spiritually as a consequence. others think there is more to it – that they have a purpose for the wider population. other’s think that incarnation is effectively what we do in order to move beyond spiritual adolescence. I think were…[Read more]
I feel I’m both too, I think I began under the misapprehension that I was purely a physical being. later I went through an awakening and for quite a while I was a spiritual being having a physical existence. However in the state I fund it very difficult to maintain myself in the physical and I had to work hard to get my feet back in the…[Read more]
<div class=”discussion” data-category-id=”4567939:Category:181″>
Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955) was an internationally renowned French Jesuit, searcher, theologist, paleontologist and philosopher.
These words of his are famous:
Many of us beings have had to move locations to live lately. Is this your new normal? How are you being guided to relocate? Feeling pushed or pulled? I can finally sleep since we moved.
Today’s Moon Forecast
Moon in Cancer
Moon is traveling through Cancer today. Beware of mood swings. Cook some soul food. Cuddle up with someone.
- Dancing with the pale knight
- A Year out of Time, -Seaopal
- Training the Ego – 10 – More Insight on Recurring Negative Thoughts
- Training the Ego – 9 – Meditative Healing Journeys
- Training the Ego – 8 – Recurring Negative Thoughts
- Training the Ego 7 – Ego and Labels
- Training the Ego 6 – Working with Ego – Full Mindfulness
- Training the Ego 3 – Working with Ego – A mind without thoughts
- Training the Ego 5 – Living in the Now
|Sun in Virgo|
|Moon in Cancer|
|Third Quarter Moon|
22 days old
Peace comes from within Do not seek it without