Return to Truth of Self Talk

Cosmic awakening + incarnating awakening

Truth of Self Forums Truth of Self Talk Cosmic awakening + incarnating awakening

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    anton
    Participant

<div class=”xg_module_body”>
    <div class=”discussion” data-category-id=”4567939:Category:181″>
    <div class=”description”>
    <div class=”xg_user_generated”>

Hello everybody,

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955) was an internationally renowned French Jesuit, searcher, theologist, paleontologist and philosopher.

These words of his are famous:

“We are not humans living a spiritual experience but spiritual beings living a human experience.”

Let’s generalize it:

“We are not incarnated beings living a cosmic experience but cosmic essences living an incarnating experience.”

Which leads to this questioning:

– Are you an incarnate being living a cosmic experience?

– or: Are you a cosmic essence living an incarnating experience?

– or: Both of them?

– or: None of them?

– or: Else?

Personally, right now I feel I’m both of them. I feel I am an incarnate being living a cosmic experience and also a cosmic essence living an incarnating experience (at least on this planet).

Now, you can identify the perspective(s) you resonate with the most.

I’ve recently discovered a concept that makes much sense in my life. A few words as missing piece. It’s as though the puzzle of my beingness felt close to complete. It has to do with 2 types of awakenings.

I don’t know about you but when it was about ‘awakening’, I just knew one type: the ‘spiritual awakening’. Of course, that kind of awakening can take various forms depending on who experience it.

I hadn’t planned to experience an awakening. However it happened to me in October 1990. It was a non-religious awakening and was quite unexpected. It was quite surprising yet appropriate for me. I was that incarnated being in whom inner-connections with All-That-Is got reactivated. The different layers of my being got re-inner-connected. That process came along with much inspiration and also objective success (I was a student in college then).

Years passed, with ups and downs. In autumn 2015, I had another revelation. This time, I was in the spiritual essence living an incarnated experience mode. I felt I eventually had fully worn my incarnation and this planet as the location of my present body. That feeling was serenely intense. It was an accomplishment and still is. That process took me the main part of my life on this planet so far.

At that time, that meant to me that I, as spiritual essence, eventually fully wore my incarnation, like wearing a “glove”. Both essence and incarnation apparently synchronized.

Years passed, with ups and downs. Then I found resonating words online. You do know we can experience something without finding the appropriate words to define it, until we find them and everything takes another dimension.

So yesterday, I found deeply echoing words. I’m generalizing them here:

You think of yourselves as incarnations searching for a cosmic awakening, when in fact you are cosmic essences attempting to cope with an incarnating awakening. Seeing yourselves from the perspective of the essence within will help you remember why you came here on this planet and what you came here to do.

‘Incarnating awakening’: oh my… That’s what I realized in autumn 2015…

And yes, indeed, it’s another type of awakening, another perspective/mode.

The cosmic awakening and the incarnating awakening are wonderfully complementary.

My message is:

serenely trust and, if you need, fully wear your incarnation, at your pace.

Experience your incarnating awakening. We chose to incarnate here for appropriate reasons.

What are your thoughts/feelings about this all?

What are your own awakenings?

Thank you for your attention.

Anthony aka anton

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Barra
    Keymaster

Hi Anton,

I feel I’m both too, I think I began under the misapprehension that I was purely a physical being. later I went through an awakening and for quite a while I was a spiritual being having a physical existence. However in the state I fund it very difficult to maintain myself in the physical and I had to work hard to get my feet back in the physical reality and now I straddle both worlds. This suits me as I need to eat, have clothes and a roof over my head. The society I live in does not support those that are to far into the spiritual world, so I have to support myself and that involves keeping my mind focussed n the physical.

anton
    Participant

Hi Barra,

Thanks for your feedback.

Straddling both perspectives looks like an evidence to me now. I feel like one cannot work with the other, as far as I’m concerned.

Barra
    Keymaster

Many think that we incarnate for a purpose, for some that purpose is entirely self based – to learn lessons and grow spiritually as a consequence. others think there is more to it – that they have a purpose for the wider population. other’s think that incarnation is effectively what we do in order to move beyond spiritual adolescence. I think were you stand on this comes down t the level of awakening you have attained, coupled with any spiritual influences.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Permanent link to this article: https://truthofself.com/forums/topic/cosmic-awakening-incarnating-awakening-2/