Return to Truth of Self Talk

God Consciousness

Truth of Self Forums Truth of Self Talk God Consciousness

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Aria
    Participant

God Consciousness is a level of spiritual awareness that is far beyond human consciousness. Learning is a journey into the mind of God where we transcend polarity to arrive at unconditional love and acceptance.

I had always wanted to learn how God could be unconditionally loving and accepting, even in the face of all the pain and sadness in the world. I thought if I knew hot to do that I could change anything, endure anything and heal anything. I know and am going to share the secret with you. The funny thing about God Consciousness is that is has been available for thousand of years, but only in pieces, as if someone had cut the consciousness into a jigsaw puzzle handing the different pieces to various individuals like Jesus and Buddha to deliver. Scattered in pieces it was difficult for anyone to put them all together. This was compounded by the fact that religion in some degree, ensured that we didn’t find them all, much less put them together.

Being able to recognise a piece and work through the obstacles to actually use it requires great courage and fortitude. Those who have it and endure it are rewarded. Below are the principles of God Consciousness.

We are creators god/goddess in our own right

Even though I was taught that we are children of God, I never understood that we are powerful Creator beings, gods/goddess in our own right. Once I understood this it gave me a whole new feeling about myself and helped me to accept the idea that, as a Creator being I am responsible for what I create. This went a long way in helping me to face up to that responsibility and not allow me to remain a victim of someone else’s creation.

Integration of Light and Dark is the goal.

We are souls having a physical experience

It never occurred to me to think that I associated my beingness with my body rather than my soul, so when I was first introduced to this concept it was a great surprise. I remember thinking how limited my life had been because I thought I was only my body. I can only imagine how much other people’s  lives will be expanded once they are set free from the limiting belief that they are only their bodies.

We are immortal and live numerous lives

As aspects of God, we are immortal. Having been taught this as a child, this concept was not new to me. What was new was the concept of reincarnation. Like so many other beings raised in Christian-based religions, I was taught there was only one life and once it was over that was it. I secretly wondered why God would give us only one life to get it right. What happened to good ol’ trial and error? it just seemed that giving us only a scant 70+ years to become perfect wa snot enough, especially with temptation beckoning at every turn. Needless to say I was relieved to find that wasn’t the case.

When I was first introduced to reincarnation, it answered another question that had been with me since childhood. As a kid I would fidget or try to sleep with my eyes open during church, but I do recall one burning question that i could not see, to find an answer for: What did God to with all of those should? Did he warehouse them somewhere? With all the people who have lived their one life and then died, he must have whole galaxies devoted to soul warehouses.

Jelaila Starr

God Consciousness

Nibiruan Council

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Permanent link to this article: https://truthofself.com/forums/topic/god-consciousness/